Bronwyn- a 21” natural fiber art doll





*Please look to make sure your comment was accepted pending approval after commenting to ensure your entry!*

Every time I climb a tree
Every time I climb a tree
Every time I climb a tree
I scrape a leg
Or skin a knee




And every time I climb a tree
I find some ants
Or dodge a bee
And get the ants
All over me.



And every time I climb a tree
Where have you been?
They say to me
But don't they know that I am free
Every time I climb a tree?



I like it best
To spot a nest
That has an egg
Or maybe three.




And then I skin
The other leg
But every time I climb a tree
I see a lot of things to see
Swallows rooftops and TV
And all the fields and farms there be




Every time I climb a tree
Though climbing may be good for ants
It isn't awfully good for pants
But still it's pretty good for me
Every time I climb a tree

-poem by David McCord



Meet Bronwyn , a OOAK natural fiber doll by Mon Petit Frère. She is made from my 20/21” pattern and has the realistic proportions of a young child. Her head and limbs have been carefully needle felted in sweet smelling eco wool over many, many hours to create firm facial features and smooth and shapely arms and legs. 

Her arms and legs are sewn with tidy stitching at the shoulders and top of legs for a standard hinge style joint. Her skin is made from Laib Yala Swiss doll making cotton interlock and jersey. Bronwyn has a sturdy armature running from her head through to her belly. This allows her head to move subtly from side to side and up and down, providing endearing gestures and adding an extra element of fun to those who love to photograph their dolls. 





Her hair is made from dark brown camel weft securely sewn to her head. Her deep brown eyes are embroidered and her spattering of freckles are delicately painted. She comes wearing a sleeveless chambray dress with floral buttons and lace and pink tulle trim, a chiffon slip trimmed in vintage lace, a hand knit short sleeved cardigan, a hand knit pixie bonnet, a pair of scrunchy boots and of course her socks and undies. 



Bronwyn’s fee is $1150 plus shipping/insurance (to be calculated after address is given). To enter, please comment below. Comments are disabled pending approval, so only I will see them (via email) in order to maintain potential buyers privacy. If more than one person comments, I will randomly draw a name tomorrow at noon EST.






Bronwyn is a collectable doll not suited for small hands but rather for the adult collector. Not for children under 7 due to small parts and long, delicate fibers*

Thank you kindly for your love and support of handmade, one of a kind natural fiber dolls ~xoxo, Megan

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment